What is Fisetin?
Fisetin is an antioxidant and it is found effective as an anti-inflammatory, chemopreventive, chemotherapeutic, and senotherapeutic agent as well. Nowadays it is getting attention because of its senolytic abilities. Fisetin is a member of the polyphenols group. Let me explain it in detail now.
Where can we find Fisetin?
It naturally occurs in many plants, fruits, and vegetables. Here is a shortlist of fisetin sources like strawberries, apples, cucumber, grapes, kiwi, tomel, onion, lotus root, persimmons, mango, and many more. Fisetin occurs in all of the above as a coloring agent.
Health benefits of Fisetin
Fisetin proved beneficial for health. Let me quote a few potential health benefits.
- It has high antioxidant power and is strong enough to neutralize the free radicals.
- It also delays the process of aging, reduces anxiety and depression.
- Fisetin plays an important role in improving memory.
- It can reduce ultraviolet damage and improve collagen. So, it improves skin health.
- Useful against skin Diseases like eczema.
- Effective for regulating the sugar level in blood
- Have the potential to protect the liver of alcoholics.
- May reduce the inflammation of the colon.
- Experts are doing research and trials to find more useful aspects of Fisetin.
Food rich in fisetin
As mentioned above we can get fisetin from plants, fruits, and vegetables. Here I’ll quote a few major sources for fisetin. Grapes, strawberries, and persimmons are a great source of Fisetin. Onion, cucumber has a little amount of it and you can preserve them as a pickle to use with a daily meal.
Fisetin: An anti-cancer perspective
Researchers found fisetin very helpful as an anti-cancer agent. It has a high potential for colorectal, colon, breast, prostate, pancreatic, liver, and kidney cancer. Experts use fisetin to minimize the cancerous cells growth and the process of invading the neighboring cells. Due to low toxicity, fisetin proved more beneficial.
Fisetin can stop cellular proliferation. It can induce Mitochondria dependent apoptosis. Apoptosis is the programmed death of cells. Fisetin is an apoptosis promoter that helps to eliminate the cancerous cells of gastric cancer in humans. Researchers are trying to find out more beneficial uses for human beings.
What is my recommendation?
I am here to assist you regarding your problems and recommend you best solutions. I will offer you a free consultation to know more about you and that consultation will help me to recommend you the best way of using fisetin. So, don’t wait anymore, just schedule an appointment with me and step towards a balanced life.